Friday, December 7, 2012

Earthquake!!!

About 30 minutes ago a pretty big earthquake just happened. I was taking a nap and it woke me up. At first I thought it was just another regular earthquake (Japan gets earthquakes a lot), but it lasted a pretty long time. The place shook for about 5 minutes and it wasn't just a small shake. I knew it wasn't an ordinary earthquake. When it stopped I got out of bed and turned on the tv to see if there's any news on it and it turns out there was a 7.3 magnitude earthquake!!! Hardest hit was the east side same place where a huge earthquake hit Tohoku in 2011. There are tsunami warnings. It's kinda freaky hearing the people on tv telling people in certain cities to runaway.

Also, don't worry about  me because I'm fine! Nothing even fell off any of my tables during the earthquake. The earthquake was smaller around here than in east Japan. I hope everyone is fine over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment